Tips For Termite Pest Control
Local Area Safe Pest Services For Your Office and Home.
Article written by Bruce Gow
“We want to make sure that our customers know what they’re getting into so we are open to discussing our treatments and we don’t have any hidden fees.” – Bruce Gow
Tips for Environmentally Safe Solutions
Termites are extremely effective about gaining entry into your home, The very last thing that you would want to do is to
make their job even easier.
If you follow these three easy steps to make certain that your home doesn’t ever become their home or just contact Bruce at A1 Pest Control ASAP on 0417 251 911 or send us a message.
Step 1: Obtain advice and get professional help from A1 Pest Control
Small holes in wood, bubbling Gyprock, sagging doors, floor timbers, multiple insect wings, & small mud leads are
some of the most obvious signs of termites. This doesn’t necessarily mean termite activity exists.
Regular accurate inspections by a licensed pest professional using the most up-to-date equipment and tools,
are the only way to make sure your home remain free from termites and the costly damage that they make.
A1’s professional technicians have the appropriate training to properly identify, treat, prevent, all termite problems.
We can perform a thermal termite inspection of your home to map out hot areas. This will determine precisely where & how termites are getting into your home.
We will also explain exactly how to correct any conducive conditions in your home that may invite termites, & fix any problems with low and non-toxic options using environmentally friendly methods of control.
Here are some Termite (White ant) tips to protect your home:
- Keep mulch away from your home and remove timber in ground contact, – including scrap timber, formwork, & firewood away from your home.
If you do need to keep firewood outside your home during winter months, try to keep it raised off from the ground.
- Make sure you Trim all shrubs, bushes & other dense vegetation away from the exterior foundation of your house.
- Provide an inspection point and push bark-chip and mulch away from the concrete slab edge.
- Don’t store timbers or wood debris under or nearby your home.
- Test drill and treat termite colonies within infested trees & stumps.
- Repair any leaking taps and water-pipes.
- Fix all leaks in roofs and gutters.
- Ventilate sub-floor crawl spaces to reduce humidity. This can be mechanical or electrical ventilation.
- Seal all cracks and holes in your home’s brickwork, which may provide a handy access point for termites.
Step 2: Call the best defence: A1 Pest Control
If the inspection happens to reveal activity, A1 Pest Control can get rid of termites and stop them from coming back.
We will recommend the best termite protection product to effectively meet your needs.
Step 3: Schedule regular inspections & check-ups
Regular check-ups will make sure your pest control termite treatment continues to do its job, & that your home remains termite-free for as long as you live there.
Do You Have a Termite Pest Control Plan?
Termite Management Strategy
Pro-active and Preventative
If you don’t have a termite management strategy in place, it’s time to talk to your termite pest control expert about how best to protect your home. If you need to arrange a termite inspection, Sydney expert opinion, or a Thermal Imaging pest report, call a qualified timber pest expert. Call Bruce on 0417 251 911 if you have a problem with termites or just send him a message.